[BREAKING NEWS] ZAYN MALIK LEAVES ONE DIRECTION

It seems to be very shock with One Direction's fans. After five years, Zayn Malik decides to leave One Direction. 

Four members Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis will continue as a four-piece and look forward to the forthcoming concerts of their world tour and recording their fifth album, due to be released later this year.

In an interview with The Sun, Zayn explains, "I feel like I've let the fans down, but I can't do this anymore," adding, "It's not that I've turned my back on them or anything; it's just that I just can't do that anymore because it's not the real me."

He also revealed that he has been wanting this for a while now but didn't leave "for the sake of other people's happiness."

So what lies ahead? Zayn confirmed that he's been working on his own music, so we should be hearing a solo release soon.

Zayn Malik has officially quit One Direction


1 comment:

  1. LOL, i guess all fan girls still have been shock!!

    ReplyDelete